Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to file an Amended NJ Partnership tax return and an error comes up saying I need to file a NJ PTE, which I do not have to do. How do you get around this error message?

newman
Level 1

I am trying to file a NJ amended Partnership tax return for 2020 and an error comes up that I need to file a NJ PTE return, but I am not required to.  How do I get around this error message in order to file the amended tax return electronically?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
JH6
Employee
Employee

Hi newman. If you are still experiencing the issue, please contact customer service and send the tax file to the agent. We will be able to investigate the issue with the tax file. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

0 Cheers
Jaycpa
Level 1

I am trying to file a NJ amended Partnership tax return for 2020 and an error comes up that I need to file a NJ PTE return, but I am not required to.  How do I get around this error message in order to file the amended tax return electronically?

0 Cheers
C Fischer
Level 1

Has there been a solution to this problem?

0 Cheers