Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Import Not Working

arovney
Level 1

I used the tax import for short and long term transactions and I'm having a hard time with it. First, the excel file is not correct so I spend time fixing that. Then, when I go to import the file I get an error message saying it can't locate it. I'm using the Save and Return link.

Anyone know how to solve this? Pro Series is up to date. I'm a little disappointed that I paid for this and it's basically useless.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

It is useless for a lot of folks.  With all of the time eaten up trying to get it to work you would have been better off manually entering it.  You are allowed to enter totals instead of individual transactions 

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

It is useless for a lot of folks.  With all of the time eaten up trying to get it to work you would have been better off manually entering it.  You are allowed to enter totals instead of individual transactions 

Slava Ukraini!
arovney
Level 1

thank you I was afraid of that. Yes, social distancing is well in hand lol.

IRonMaN
Level 15

You betcha!

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers