Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still can't figure it out how to add additional partners in 1065

helenyin
Level 4

Hi there,

Can someone help me with adding additional partners in partnership return? I can't figure it out by reading the help.

Thank you so much!

Helen

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Make sure youre in the K-1 Worksheet fo the first partner, if you keep hitting ENTER over and over it should take you down to the next partners worksheet, the same as PageDown....Im thinking you may not be in the right place.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

8 Comments 8
IRonMaN
Level 15

Once you are done with the first one, just hit the page down key on your keyboard.

Slava Ukraini!
helenyin
Level 4

Thanks for your reply. However, hitting the PgDn button didn't bring up a new sheet of K-1 Worksheet. Don't know what I did wrong.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Did you select the sch K-1 wks from the forms menu?  Once you are there and on a line in the first partner's info, the page up and page down buttons are how you navigate between partners.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Make sure youre in the K-1 Worksheet fo the first partner, if you keep hitting ENTER over and over it should take you down to the next partners worksheet, the same as PageDown....Im thinking you may not be in the right place.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
helenyin
Level 4

Yes. I'm in Schedule K-1 Wks. The Partner ID remains Pink after I enter partner's SSN. I used PgDn to move along. But no new sheet came up even when I reached the bottom of the sheet.

0 Cheers
helenyin
Level 4

Got it to work. Only filled out those required fields in Pink by hitting Enter and eventually it brough up the new sheet. Thanks.

dkh
Level 15

Try clicking on the arrow at bottom right corner of first partner box see if that works

0 Cheers
Bessy
Level 2

Hi Helenyin, I am having trouble adding a second partner to form 1065. I am having the exact same issue you were having? Can you please help me? 

0 Cheers