Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State 1120 Estimated Tax

Miguel Angel
Level 1

Hello all, I have a quick question...where would you enter state estimated tax payments for a C-Corp? If I enter it on Taxes and Licenses Smart Worksheet A1, that amount would already come up as as expense on the state tax return but I'd to enter as State Estimated Payments like I entered for Federal. Can someone help? Thanks!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
Level 7

There should be a line on whatever the main form is for that state where you click on to enter the prepayments.  

0 Cheers