Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Input on ProSeries Client Organizer

kdwaite
Level 3

I have not used the ProSeries Client Organizer feature ($313 for unlimited this year) in prior years but I am interested in using it this year.  Can you provide your positive and negative feedback if you have been using it?  Also, how do you use it coordination with Intuit Link, if at all?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

If you prefer the conventional organizer to those open questions in Link, you can still use Link to share the organizer as a document (as part of your customized Checklist) with your clients and omit the stock Checklist/Questions.

Link can be used as a regular client portal.  Some of the useful features that were eliminated two years back with their "enhancement" were brought back this year.  You may like to give that a try if your clients are not averse to technology.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

I used to mail it to all of my clients.  Last year I got sick of wasting all of the paper and only mailed it to clients that returned it the prior year.   A lot of clients like it since it helps them pull together what they need to bring in.  I also like it because it helps me organize the client's file into some logical order.

Slava Ukraini!
kdwaite
Level 3

Thank you for your input.  The biggest issue I have seen with using Intuit Link in the past as part organizer is the list of prior year tax documents brought over from ProSeries when you do the initial invite every year is not nearly as all-inclusive as I would like it to be.  

IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm still old fashioned and rely on the USPS for delivery.

Slava Ukraini!
itonewbie
Level 15

If you prefer the conventional organizer to those open questions in Link, you can still use Link to share the organizer as a document (as part of your customized Checklist) with your clients and omit the stock Checklist/Questions.

Link can be used as a regular client portal.  Some of the useful features that were eliminated two years back with their "enhancement" were brought back this year.  You may like to give that a try if your clients are not averse to technology.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar