Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return shows as transmitted but not received by intuit

kristina1
Level 1
Intuit shows returns as transmitted but not received by Intuit.  Proseries will not let me convert and transmit again.  How do resolve this
0 Cheers
11 Comments 11
IRonMaN
Level 15

Go to your EF center homebase.  Highlight the returns in question and the click on "e-file" > "update acknowledgements".

Slava Ukraini!
The-Tax-Lady
Level 9

You e-filed a return, but have not received an acknowledgement of it being accepted by the IRS?

taxman417
Level 1

I was just going to ask the same questions, regarding returns that were sent to Intuit on 2/9, 2/16, 2/25 and 3/2. Pro-Series still says "transferred".

I got ahold of the IRS and they said they were not received and suggested I mail in hard copies. Please advise, Intuit?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Those don't sound like they were actually transmitted.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
If they say Transferred that means you didnt submit them yet.

Ive had a few stuck at Transmitted but using Update Acks of Selected Returns pulled the Ack into the program.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
taxman417
Level 1

That's what the IRS says as well. They said I need to ask Intuit how to "release" them back to unfiled status, or please go ahead and transmit them.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Are they in your Pending Tab? Highlight them and Convert again...will they convert?

taxman417
Level 1

Yes, in Pending they state "transmitted". When I try to convert again, the message is that they have already been transmitted and cannot be reconverted. The first one I'm looking at has been since 2/9 in pending, but not released to IRS.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Highlight them and instead of Receive Acks, choose Update Acks of Selected Returns, its the choice right underneath Receive Acks

0 Cheers
taxman417
Level 1

Ahh, very good. It says "your form 2441 needs an update that will be available on 2/11/22. There is a change directly related to this taxpayer. Please revisit your return to resolve the issue". Now that I've done so, is there a way still to pull the return out of the efile hopper, then put it back in to transmit?

0 Cheers
taxman417
Level 1

I tried to resubmit now, and it seems to like that idea! Thanks for the help- I guess I have the same particular form issue that needs attention on all the others. That's thanks to the clients who feel the need to rush right at the start of the season, lol.

0 Cheers