Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proseries crashing

MGC94
Level 7

Anyone else having a problem with Pro series crashing? I have restarted my computer and the program like 5 time today 

8 Comments 8
PATAX
Level 15

Yes a colleague just called me about an hour or so ago and it crashed. He's probably on the phone now with pro series. If you find something let everybody know. Thanks

MGC94
Level 7

I just restarted all 3 network computers 

and the modem/router

it is working better now 

PATAX
Level 15

Thanks colleagues is working too. Make sure you have that automatic backup for your clients. And back up on the flash drives or whatever just to be safe

dascpa
Level 11

For the past two weeks 2021 keeps closing with no warning multiple times per day for me.  I keep both years open at once.  2022 has been (so far).

dkh
Level 15

@dascpa  my 2021 closes also.   I've noticed that the Forms In Use area goes black just before it shuts downs    Have experienced the same?

dascpa
Level 11

Have not noticed that issue.  Mine closes randomly, but at least once a day.  I just yell out a curse word (I do that often these days) and reopen it.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Since you have a solution, maybe you should share with everyone what the proper curse word is 😁

Slava Ukraini!
dascpa
Level 11

There are children here (Level 3 and below).  It would be improper to speak those words here.  Maybe someday we'll all meet, share some Fireball and stories and reminisce about those good old days when we used to complain about Intuit.