Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get error check to pass ,w2g is in error both forgeign and domestic address are present. ?

bround1041
Level 1

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
sjrcpa
Level 15
abctax55
Level 15

This one issue may just break the all-time tally for the counter(s) altho we have had many over the years.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
dascpa
Level 11

Question - do we as people who reply to questions on this board have "blanket immunity"? 

I've dealt with family who had dementia and would ask the same question over and over.  I finally made up stories:  nope, never been to this restaurant before, yup, we've been here many times, you used to come here all the time.....  I'm thinking of responding to questions on the W-2G and similar with totally off the wall answers, just to make this more fun. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

The good news for the day - there is a fix out there, it's just a matter of when you get the update.  (a moderator just posted that it was fixed)

Thank God.  The misery of seeing 3.2 billion posts about this issue was pushing me to living a life of Fireball addiction.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers