Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client documents with coffee stains, food stains, and a booger?

PATAX
Level 15

We have all had clients that brought in their documents with coffee stains and food stains. Couple of days ago I found some sesame seeds on one of my clients documents. And about a week ago I could swear what looked like a booger was on one of the documents. I was going to get a pair of scissors and cut around the booger and throw it out, but because it was the clients document I could not do that. So I got a paperclip and scraped off the booger and threw it in the garbage. Do you think it would be an unconscionable fee if I charge extra for pain and suffering for dealing with that booger?😉

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Booger removal surcharge!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Booger removal surcharge!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
PATAX
Level 15

😆lol

dkh
Level 15

Oh my @PATAX .... I laughed out loud.  LAUGHING.png        Gross and funny at the same time.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I would have put Scotch tape over the booger to encapsulate it.  That way you can still say you return all client documents to the client when done.  That is disgusting but maybe you have a booger eating client and he thought it would be nice to provide you with a little afternoon snack.🤮

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

Another gross and funny all at the same time.    🤢😂

PATAX
Level 15

😆 oh man, lmao.. 👍