Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries Professional's deficiency in providing Oregon and local Oregon jurisdiction forms

lhesse
Level 2

I don't know where else to register my frustration with my ProSeries Professional software regarding the lack of Oregon/local forms for 2022.  I spoke with a rep a few weeks ago and they were sympathetic, but couldn't do anything. Lacerte and Proconnect have most, if not all, of these forms.  My impression is that ProSeries Professional customers are being told to go elsewhere.

The forms that are missing are:

OR-21 pass through entity elective tax form for efile (for S corp, Partnership)

METBIT Metro Business Income Tax (for all return types) this is the second year of this tax

Metro SHS income tax, resident and nonresident versions (for individuals) this is the second year of this tax

Multnomah County PFA income tax, resident and nonresident versions (for individuals) this is the second year of this tax.

All the above also have estimated tax vouchers that are not available.

Additionally, the ProSeries letters do not include paragraphs for even the City of Portland/Multnomah County business income tax returns (applicable to S corps, Partnerships, C corps, individuals.)

All this requires so much work for us for returns that are outside of the software.  We are not getting a good value.  We are not getting good support.  I'm an unhappy customer.