Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proseries Hub Tool question

mm1
Level 5

We have a network, data files are on the server, the software is on each workstation. I downloaded the Tool Hub on my computer (master computer). Do I have to download it on every workstation separately? Does anyone know?

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

Tool Hub is pretty new to us (users)... I suspect you'll have to install it on all client workstations as the software runs resident on the client. @IntuitGabi  should be able to give a more definitive answer. 

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

Tool Hub is pretty new to us (users)... I suspect you'll have to install it on all client workstations as the software runs resident on the client. @IntuitGabi  should be able to give a more definitive answer. 

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
0 Cheers
mm1
Level 5

Thanks for tagging it for me. I didn't even know about tagging this in a post so I learned something here from you.

IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the delayed reply...Depending on the feature you're utilizing tool hub for should determine what machine it needs to be on. Depending on what you're looking to fix, you would need Tool hub local on each machine. 
Noted in the help article: "If the tool from the tool hub isn’t installed, it'll automatically download it in the background. It can take 2-3 minutes to complete. If you close out of the install, the tool may not run." -ProSeries Tool Hub: Helping you fix common problems and errors in ProSeries

0 Cheers