Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pro series running SLOW

TUCHILLY
Level 2

Proseries is taking forever to load when I log in.  When I am within a client it runs smooth for the most part, but when I go to a state it can take 10 seconds plus to stop calculating the state...  The worst part is when I send it to print it can take up to 90 seconds to start printing.  I have called customer service time and time again and after HOURS on the phone of a seasonal employee reading off the script and doing EVERYTHING they say (reload program, window update, home base tune up, shut of virus scans etc) nothing helps... Of course in the end it must be my computer meanwhile its above expectations of the requirements pro series asks for.  They keep putting me on hold to get help from the next level of support but will not let me speak to them.  I have it loaded at my office (network) and home (stand alone) but same both places.  Is anyone having the same problem??

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
PATAX
Level 15

My downloads are taking too much time this year in my opinion... but I am thankful my system has not crashed yet... Search this forum for other posts and you will see that others have it much worse than we do...