Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro Series Basic link: "hiding" clients who have been uninvited, how to sort clients on client list

RalphE
Level 2

Pro Series Basic questions for Link (I love Link!)

1. I know how to uninvite a client, but I do not know how to make them "disappear" from the client list. I read that I can "deactivate" the client and that will make them "disappear" but I cannot figure out how to deactivate.

My real question is: In Pro Series Basic what are the steps to have a client removed from appearing the client list.

2. How do I sort clients in Pro Series Basic Link?  I have read it is by "last activity" but that does not appear to be the case for me.  Is there a way to sort clients alphabetically?

Thanks!

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Nancy9
Level 3

Basic may be different but in the pro version.  If you click on the gear icon next to your company name.  Select manage clients, then click mark as inactive.

to sort, if you click on the row header "name" it sorts by name.

View solution in original post

1 Comment 1
Nancy9
Level 3

Basic may be different but in the pro version.  If you click on the gear icon next to your company name.  Select manage clients, then click mark as inactive.

to sort, if you click on the row header "name" it sorts by name.