Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preparing an individual return for a person who died in February 2023. Would otherwise qualify for EIC. Is he considered alive for the entire year to take the credit?

LJC61
Level 1

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
Dusty2
Level 7
IRonMaN
Level 15

@Dusty2 I hear it is a little warm today.  Thought I would give you a little treat to help you stay cool.choc ice cream.jpg

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN I think Dusty is here in Pennsylvania and it has been excessively hot here for the last 3 or 4 days and will continue into the weekend. I just gave Heidi a few scoops of vanilla ice cream. Heidi has manners, she eats out of the scoop.🐕

IRonMaN
Level 15

Good for Heidi.  I was hoping Dusty wouldn't try sharing chocolate with her, even though I don't think he would since chocolate ice cream is his favorite food.  It just barely beats out his second favorite food ------- lutefisk. 🤢

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN this forum's email messaging isn't working. Maybe the heat fried one of their computers.

IRonMaN
Level 15

The notification thingy is hit and miss lately 

Slava Ukraini!
Dusty2
Level 7

@IRonMaN  Thanks!  mmmm, so good. 

It has been so hot here the dairy cows have been giving evaporated milk!

Is it so hot here the chicken have been laying hard boiled eggs!

Dusty

IRonMaN
Level 15

If you want to continue with your stand up comedy, I'll loan you my drummer.  The drum adds a lot to the act.

Joke Sound Effect (Ba dum tss!) (youtube.com)

Slava Ukraini!