Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plain or Peanut M&Ms ?

dkh
Level 15

I prefer peanut.  

And for those that think this is ridiculous - oh well.   

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

15 Comments 15
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Have you had the peanutbutter ones?  Those are awesome.

dkh
Level 15

Yes.  I agree they are delicious.

PATAX
Level 15

Definitely the peanut M&Ms .... Especially the yellow ones... I just had some ice cream with my GSD and I wish I had some of those peanut M&Ms on it... You're making me hungry now...

abctax55
Level 15

I agree... the peanut butter ones rock.  But then I love Reese's peanut butter cups too.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
PATAX
Level 15

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup blizzards are definitely number one... No doubt about it...

TAXOH
Level 11

Definitely peanut.I haven't tried the peanut butter ones but will have to.  

IRonMaN
Level 15

For years, if there was a choice between plain and peanut, plain always was the loser.  But these days, peanut butter M&Ms are like crack cocaine for me.  They are now numero uno

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

👍I wonder if the Roadrunner was on crack? Didn't  he use to fly off cliffs and never get hurt.... just my opinion as a humble nerd....🤓😉🐕

IRonMaN
Level 15

Now that I found peanut butter M&Ms, that roadrunner is just a distant memory.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

👍I am going to have to try those peanut butter M&M's... I don't eat much snacks since the stress from this wonderful tax season has neutralized my appetite...

BobKamman
Level 15

Now you’ve done it, bringing back those memories of the smell, emanating from the Blommer chocolate factory, when I left work on early mornings in Chicago – at the building they tore down to build a Trump Tower. I was 17 at the time and breaking curfew to arrive at work for the midnight shift.

Did you know the inventor of peanut M&M’s was allergic to them?

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/68189/creator-peanut-mms-was-allergic-peanuts

dkh
Level 15

Interesting.....  how awful not to be able to taste that wonderful candy.

My dad and uncle worked at King's Chocolate factory in Chicago

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

This is NOT a tax thread comment!!!

I LOVE IT!! 😍

I love plain and the caramel ones.......oh give me the caramel....I am drooooooling. 

BobKamman
Level 15

You want taxes with your chocolate?  Here's a Tax Court case involving Nestle's Quik:

https://www.leagle.com/decision/19636822ntcm46155

Most of it, though, involves a description of how instant coffee is made.

So, speaking of coffee, do you prefer arabica or robusta?  And burr or blade grinders?

dkh
Level 15

No coffee.   Green tea with honey