Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
  • Sign In
  • Created with Sketch. It is being reported that major internet and cell service providers Verizon, ATt&T, T-Mobile, as well as some smaller local providers are experiencing a massive outage across the United States. This will impact the ProSeries program in regards to customer receiving MFA codes, as well as messages indicating ProSeries is not connected to the Internet.
    cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Paper Tax Returns

Good morning, Hope everyone is safe and well.

I'm sure everyone still has a few returns out there not yet processed. Any advice if the return was for a deceased parent? Can the client still sign up for the follow my refund tool? Or any other advice in this crazy year of Covid and lost mail? 

Thank you!

Dawn

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
    sjrcpa
    Level 15

Follow my refund tool?

Or where's my refund? That will show the refund status for a deceased taxpayer's 1040.

Ex-AllStar

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
    sjrcpa
    Level 15

Follow my refund tool?

Or where's my refund? That will show the refund status for a deceased taxpayer's 1040.

Ex-AllStar

Hello,

That's what I thought, too, but just wanted to be sure nothing was different about it since my client would be setting it up with her father's name/ssn.

Thank you for responding,

Dawn

0 Cheers

Thank you again, client went through the process and return was received. Have a great day. 

sjrcpa
    Level 15

You're welcome

Ex-AllStar