Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PA-1000

joggergirl123
Level 3

I filed my clients pennsylvania property tax rebate with their returns and none of them received payment.

PA search says no information on file. Anyone else have this problem?

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

I don't do PA returns, but when I look at the release dates page, Intuit says that those forms can't be e-filed.  So it sounds like even though you thought you filed them, you didn't.  It looks like you need to get some returns in the mail.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Like Iron Man said I think those forms cannot be e-filed. I have always printed it out and had the client mail it in. The good news for you is the due date has been extended from June 30th 2022 to December 31st 2022, like they do every year. Also I believe there is an additional bonus amount that the state will compute that I believe is an additional 40%, due to leftover stimulus money. This was announced about a month or so ago. This is not the same bonus as the one the state computes every year if the property taxes paid exceed a certain percentage of the qualified income on the return, two different ball games.

Accountant-Man
Level 13

Using Pro Series,  PA 1000 cannot be e-filed. Never has. 

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers
Afi1040
Level 1

If you look on here, it says the PA1000 doesn't get efiled.  If you call Intuit, they say the PA1000 doesn't go in with the efile.  But if you check the PA Rev website, they show they received the PA1000, and we didn't mail it....  So apparently the PA1000 does efile when you file the PA40. 

Someone should let Intuit know....

This is true for the 2022 and 2023 tax years.  I don't remember if we were still mailing them in to PA anyway for the 2021 tax year, so I dont know if it efiled itself and we just sent in an extra copy or what.

0 Cheers