Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oregon Non-Resident wages won't populate to the State return?

DDCPA
Level 1

I enter the state wages as I do with any state.  Check the "Verify Withholding" box.  Go to State return and the state wages don't populate to the Oregon State return.  Help.

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

What software are you using?  I dont recall seeing a Verify Withholding box anywhere. 

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If you are using a ProSeries product,  dealing with resident and non-resident state returns, be sure youve completed the Resident/Nonresident state information near the bottom of the Federal Information worksheet, PS uses this to allocate information to the correct states.

Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

@Just-Lisa-Now- he must be talking about the box on W2 verifying state EIN 

DDCPA
Level 1

Thanks very much.  I've not had to do that to populate data in any state return before.  Now, if they'd just fix the Form 1095-A fill in feature, I can make it through tax season! 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I can help with the 1095A, you need to check the box next to the month that you entered the money,  instead of checking the box below that line.

So if you fill out the January row, if you check the box ON that same line, it will fill in all the rows below it.   In the past, we checked the box below that line, I dont know why they changed it.