Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On Sch K-1/K-3 Line 16B, does "gross income from all sources" include the US source income?

gsa11
Level 3

On Sch K-1/K-3 Line 16B, does "gross income from all sources" include the US source income?  On the K-3 received, Part II, Section 1, Line 24 is Total Gross Income and is divided into columns for (a) US source, (b) - (e) Foreign Source, (f) Sourced by partner, and (g) Total.

Also, has anyone found the link that has the instructions for the smart worksheet? It says "See Tax Help on how to make entries below from a Schedule K-3" right above this.  When I right clicked on the cell for 16B and selected "About Gross Income from all", it took me to the Schedule K-1 instructions, which didn't include anything about the smart worksheet.

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IntuitCharlene

Thank you for reporting this issue. I checked with our tax development teams and reported the issue about the missing tax help. I've put in a ticket for them to get the missing help corrected. 

• For Gross Income From All Sources the tax help should say to Enter from Schedule K-3, Part 2, Section 1, Line 24, Column G. 
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"

View solution in original post

1 Comment 1
IntuitCharlene

Thank you for reporting this issue. I checked with our tax development teams and reported the issue about the missing tax help. I've put in a ticket for them to get the missing help corrected. 

• For Gross Income From All Sources the tax help should say to Enter from Schedule K-3, Part 2, Section 1, Line 24, Column G. 
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"