Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new schedule d

gosencpa1
Level 2

Why doesnt the new schedule D input show the gain/loss on the line.  I used to use it as a check to make sure the proceeds and cost basis were input correctly.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If you scroll down the page a little bit, you'll see the net amount, but I agree, I liked it better when we could see it right on the line.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
PATAX
Level 15

I noticed that also and I agree with you it should not have been changed. As the old saying goes, if it is not broken do not fix it.... just my opinion.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I believe we have already bittched about that.   I mean, expressed our opinion that not having the individual stock sale gains or losses sucked.  How about, we expressed our displeasure as to the unexpected behavior in a feature that we would like to see in the program?

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Iron Man, whatever happened to the old saying " the customer is always right" ?

IRonMaN
Level 15

Intuit goes by a little newer saying - "we know what the customer wants and needs better than the customer does".

Slava Ukraini!