Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nebraska 1120S error

SBBCPA
Level 2

I finished preparing an S corporation return for a business located in Nebraska. Both shareholders are Nebraska residents, so no withholding is required. However, Pro Series has an error on Schedule II, which states that Column F total must equal line 5 on the 1120-SN itself multiplied by the shareholder ownership percentage. I did not make any input on the Schedule II, in fact Pro Series generated it apparently automatically. Does anyone know of a work-around for this?

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
IntuitMark304
Employee
Employee

SBBCPA, 

I am having difficulty replicating the error you are experiencing.  Can you provide more detail on the scenario? Additionally a question to other users, are you also running into this issue?  

If there is a problem in the software, I am interested in identifying as soon as possible so we can remidiate it immediately for our users.

0 Cheers
SBBCPA
Level 2

I called your support line and Shanetta helped me upload a sanitized version of the client file with this issue. She also replicated my issue & has referred it to a higher level to discover the programming flaw. See case #1575992719.

0 Cheers