Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MO forms not ready

Dummer19
Level 3

How can we function this year when MO estimate vouchers won't be ready until early March and will not even print until then?  We have to perform another triage of returns, remember which ones have to wait, get the fed refunds out but hold the MO, etc. etc.  This is ridiculous!  Not sure if it is a MO problem or Intuit problem, but it is certainly a problem!  Another reason to retire...

2 Comments 2
Dummer19
Level 3

Now I see that the MO return won't even print to DMS so that I cannot get a draft to my client as I impatiently wait for March 3!!! for the vouchers to be available.  This is still ridiculous...I must retire...

Lukepccpa
Level 3

They won't  have the Form MO-2210 ready until March 3rd either.  None of this makes any sense.  The Missouri forms haven't changed in years, so there is no excuse for this delay.

Considering that these forms are final and fileable in ProConnect, looks to me like Proseries is being ignored.  I don't buy the "government delay" excuse.