Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Massachusetts Rejects

hmtaxprep
Level 1

Is anyone else seeing MA state returns reject stating something about a rental property when they don't have a rental. The first rejects say a fix was supposed to be released 2/8 and I just refiled them and they rejected today. The reject message mentions Illinois issues......dumbfounded at this program sometimes. 

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
hmtaxprep
Level 1

This is the reject message...........

There are pending updates from the Department of Revenue for topics related to your tax return. There will be a software update available on February 23, 2024 that addresses the issue. On or after that date, please access your return and update you software (for online products, this happens automatically). Proceed through and review your Illinois return, and re-transmit your return (you will not be charged again).

Alternatively, you may wish to print and mail your return to the proper taxing authority.

0 Cheers
MargieC
Level 3

I'm having the same problem.

0 Cheers
hmtaxprep
Level 1

Ugh. So frustrating. Thanks

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@IntuitGabi   got any information about this weird message?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
MargieC
Level 3

I called ProSeries Support.  I think a software person will be notified of the problem so it can be corrected.  It was really hard to tell from the conversation if they actually knew about the problem already or if they will work on this.

0 Cheers