Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MA Schedule HC Worksheet

dsocpa
Level 5

Client works for a large defense contractor with United Healthcare medical insurance.  I'm quite sure the coverage meets the required MCC.  He never received a MA 1099-HC for, only a 1095-C which doesn't appear to have the information needed to complete the schedule.  Last year when I prepared his return line 4f on the schedule had a place to check if no MA 1099-HC was received, the 2021 schedule does not have that box, nor do I see anywhere to check off that the form wasn't received.  Anyone have a clue how this is supposed to work - wish there was a box with "N/A".

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Taxprohere
Level 7

Write in United Health Care and its EIN, and does he have his subscriber card? Use that. (I have never never never put the whole #, x-last 4 digits and how many years is this?  Not once has any of my clients received a DOR letter saying put the whole number.  🙄)  

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
Taxprohere
Level 7

Write in United Health Care and its EIN, and does he have his subscriber card? Use that. (I have never never never put the whole #, x-last 4 digits and how many years is this?  Not once has any of my clients received a DOR letter saying put the whole number.  🙄)  

dsocpa
Level 5

Many thanks.  I have the card.  Seems like a nonsensical form.  Not very clear instructions even on the MA website!  Cleared the errors and can now efile.  Thanks Again!

0 Cheers