Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lacerte

rcooley25
Level 11

My heart is breaking for the people who have Lacerte. They are in some deep doodoo with their clients.

Does anyone have any idea other than praying for them that we can do to help them with this problem.?

This makes 8915F look like childs play.

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
dascpa
Level 11

Explain, please.

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

@rcooley25 

TWO/THREE customers are reporting major issues. (edit, on THIS forum.... none on LTUG forum). The rest of us seem to be just fine.  And so are our clients. 

ONE of those apparently messed around extensively with the data base, yet it is "all" Lacerte's fault.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
dascpa
Level 11

I read about latency issues.  Not sure what that is.  Also Lacerte deleting all data entered.

Why do you have ProSeries and Lacerte?

0 Cheers
rcooley25
Level 11

I have pro basic Not lacerte

0 Cheers
rcooley25
Level 11

I said what I said because of the post that have been made and there is a lot of them not just two or three. If you only have problems with only two or three just the way I only had problems regarding 8915F and not anything else then you are very fortunate. If you read what is posted there is one who cannot get Lecerte to work at all and he or she have several clients and cannot do anything. These situations go far and beyond just being simple. Just because it has not effected you that much does not mean that there are not others who are being hurt greatly.

0 Cheers
rcooley25
Level 11

Read my earlier post.

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

OK - I'm done with any of these posts regarding Lacerte issues.  

LTUG forum isn't reporting any major issues.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"