Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jenny

IRonMaN
Level 15

I called, she answered.  What a wonderful experience.  If anybody has any issues, Jenny is the one to call.  Her direct number is 1.800.867.5309.

Since I couldn't ask about Sara before the post was locked, I thought I would just share my own positive  experiences with calling for help.

Slava Ukraini!
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
TiredFarmer
Level 7

There are some of you all on here that makes the tax season go better and that makes me not so tired.🙂

View solution in original post

12 Comments 12
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Jenny from around the block?

IRonMaN
Level 15

I don't know where she is from but she is music to my ears.

Slava Ukraini!
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

She's an 80's chick.

IRonMaN
Level 15

She sure didn't sound like she was in her eighties when I talked to her on the phone.

Slava Ukraini!
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Im not sure you talked to Jenny then. 

rcooley25
Level 11

Wonder of Wonders Miracle of Miracles.

Some one from intuit that we can count on?

I wonder if she is the same Jenny that Little Richard use to sing about.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I don't know if she knows Little Richard but she said she knew some other singer named Tommy something or other.

Slava Ukraini!
TiredFarmer
Level 7

I hear she knows Alex and Jim too.

IRonMaN
Level 15

What are you doing posting this late.  You should be in bed so you can get a good night sleep so you aren’t so tired tomorrow😴

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
TiredFarmer
Level 7

Internet hit and miss earlier in the day so it is usually about now before I can see what is happening.

TiredFarmer
Level 7

There are some of you all on here that makes the tax season go better and that makes me not so tired.🙂

IRonMaN
Level 15

Then you are better off now.  You don’t want to be all black and blue when you meet with clients if the internet is going to be hitting you all day🤕

Slava Ukraini!