Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IRS Issues new bulletin on ERC

PATAX
Level 15

Looks like the IRS is apparently cracking down on the alleged ERC fraud. Good, it is about time. I would venture to say that many of those new IRS agents hired are going to be looking at those 941x corrected returns for the ERC. And if those companies get audited they will look at everything I would imagine, I.E they don't like no change audits. If I am wrong let me know. Just Mr Nerdman's opinion.🤓🤔

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

But they need to go after the ERC factories that are pushing to crank those things out ------------ whether or not someone technically qualifies for the credit, they will gladly file the paperwork. 😑

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

But they need to go after the ERC factories that are pushing to crank those things out ------------ whether or not someone technically qualifies for the credit, they will gladly file the paperwork. 😑

Slava Ukraini!
BobKamman
Level 15

It's an American tradition -- assume everyone is guilty, and let them prove otherwise if they don't go out of business in the meantime.  We rely on voluntary compliance and small business is the backbone of America, blah blah blah, now go away and leave us alone with your greedy claims.  

PATAX
Level 15

You are exactly right Iron Man. And when the audits do start and the assessments start, it is not going to be a Picasso.

PATAX
Level 15

On second thought, I do hereby modify my last comment. It should be Rembrandt and not Picasso.