Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing ProSeries

thetaxlady92082
Level 2

I tried to call in for assistance today, 12/27/21, but they are closed for the holiday. I need help in linking the ProSeries software that I purchased through, Intuit perks for current Intuit employees to my personal business ProSeries account. When I go to renew my account it shows me the regular price to pay. It doesn't show my purchase. It has a different CAN then my business one. Can anyone assist me???

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
thetaxlady92082
Level 2

Actually I am not working today for Intuit. My first "on call" day is 1/10. I'm trying to get my personal business setup. I'll call them tomorrow. I appreciate your response. Have a great rest of your day!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

I believe you have to call to get employee discounts

thetaxlady92082
Level 2

There is a link in Insight to be able to purchase it. I have already purchased it, but it shows a new CAN. I may just need to call tomorrow to see if they can link the two CANs. Not sure what else I can do.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Apparently you are the only Intuit employee working today.  Maybe a few more will report to work tomorrow.

Slava Ukraini!
thetaxlady92082
Level 2

Actually I am not working today for Intuit. My first "on call" day is 1/10. I'm trying to get my personal business setup. I'll call them tomorrow. I appreciate your response. Have a great rest of your day!

0 Cheers
Suzanne Blanton
Level 1

When will I  be able to sign up for deferred Proseries payment.

Tried several times today without success.

Betty Blanton

Blantons Tax Service

0 Cheers