Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I enter Employee RSU Stock Transactions in 2021 Tax Program?

Level 4

Last and Previous years I went to the Employee Stock Transaction Worksheet.  I have not been able to access it through the 1099-B Worksheet or Schedule D Worksheet.  What is the new method to Report RSU income that has been included in Box 1 income on Employee's W-2 for RSU income in Box 14.  Thanks so much for any help!  

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
If you double click on one of the entry lines in the 1099B worksheet entry table, that additional page might have something for this, I know its got it for ISOs

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
The 1099B should have these as Non covered, basis not reported to IRS, I just adjust the basis to the correct amount.

0 Cheers
Level 4

Thanks!  You helped a lot.  The Problem I am having is that one brokerage bought out the original brokerage used by the employer midyear, and I am getting conflicting information from both.  I did not receive a 1099-B from the original brokerage only stock transaction information!  Big mess.  I informed my client to check with his company to see if an additional 1099-B. was being issued by the now non-existing brokerage. Too bad there is no longer Employee Stock Transaction Worksheet..  With your help I can at least report on the one 1099-B that I have!  

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
If you double click on one of the entry lines in the 1099B worksheet entry table, that additional page might have something for this, I know its got it for ISOs

Level 4

Thanks Again!   🐵  You're a Great Girl!  I'm going to give my brain a rest for a while then hit it again!  I'll let you know my progress!

Level 4

Just got finished with one batch of entries.  I've got another Batch to enter with no basis and not on 1099. You may be hearing from me again!  🐵  Thanks Again For your help!