Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I E-file a California Amended Return for 2020?

StellaN
Level 2

The 2020 ProSeries Basic 'Client Info Sheet' lists California under states to e-file amended tax returns.  I entered all info in accordance with Intuit Help instructions.  I could not find specific instructions for California, but worked through whatever options I found for submitting an amended return.  It worked just fine for the Federal return.  In the EF Clients HomeBase view, the Amended Return column shows the Federal Amended return as 'Marked for EF.'  There is nothing in the Amended Return column for California.  Since California Amended e-file is new for ProSeries 2020, I am wondering if it actually works.  I would appreciate any help from someone who has successfully e-filed a California Amended return.

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I dont think its working yet.  They added the option on the fed info worksheet over a month ago, but I havent seen any announcement that its available and ready to go.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

1 Comment 1
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I dont think its working yet.  They added the option on the fed info worksheet over a month ago, but I havent seen any announcement that its available and ready to go.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪