Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i access prior years' tax program in 2019 ProSeries

sotatax
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You need a separate program for each year.   You cant access the 2018 program from within 2019.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
sotatax
Level 1

Thank you Lisa. I do have separate 2016 through 2018 programs. Upon trying to open 2016 i was told i needed Administrator permission ( i am a sole practitioner) ,  however the ProSeries  response was that they were unable to connect to administrator.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ugh, I know Ive seen people get that message before, I cant remember the fix for it....if you right click on the desktop icon and choose Run As Administrator does that help at all?

0 Cheers
sotatax
Level 1

Unfortunately i got the same " unable to validate credentials" message. Lisa, thanks for your assistance, i will deal with this when time permits.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

See if this helps at all, I havent read through it, but sounds like your message.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/proseries-login-error-unable-to-validate-...

0 Cheers