Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting dark here from solar eclipse

PATAX
Level 15

Looking outside the office window looks like it's almost night time. What are you all seeing out there?

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

walked up to the historic Medina Ohio gazebo in public squaremedina_oh.jpgMedina-Ice-Festival.jpg

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

It's a cloudy, rainy day here.  If I didn't know there was supposed to be a partial eclipse here, I would never know the difference.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

It was cloudy and a little rain this morning but it cleared up just in time for this eclipse. Lot of people going to Ohio to Jim's area as it's almost supposed to be a full eclipse there. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

You read that wrong.  They are all heading to Ohio to have Jim prepare their tax returns.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN 👍😀 our friend Jim can open up a tax drive through service and those people won't even have to get out of their cars to get their taxes done.

dascpa
Level 11

Went outside in Maryland. Total waste of time, nothing. But I did watch the NASA satellite view from Texas and Arkansas. Darker, darker, nothing.  It was like I turned off my computer monitor.  Not really exciting.

But what is exciting. Waiting on 3 clients with K-1's.  All other returns and extensions are complete. Stick a fork in it. One week ahead.

Now those hundred people, get me your e-file authorization forms.

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

walked up to the historic Medina Ohio gazebo in public squaremedina_oh.jpgMedina-Ice-Festival.jpg