Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forms Bar

Level 4

I opened the Forms bar in a tax return in Proseries and somehow managed to increase the width of the forms bar so that I cannot see the forms.  I tried the right click and restore default option but it did not reduce the space on the forms bar to be able to read the forms listed.  I am on a laptop and use the touch screen.  I don't have a mouse.  Feel like a fool but have not been able to correct.  Thanks for any help!  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Exit the program.  Now restart it and log back in, did the bar go back to normal?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
Happy-Tax
Level 5

Are you able to place the cursor on the right-edge of the Forms in Use window so that the cursor becomes a double arrow, then drag the right edge back to the left to where it's supposed to be?

0 Cheers
Happy-Tax
Level 5

Also, try toggling the Forms Bar off and on in the View menu, and try playing with the Magnify all forms setting, also in the View menu. You might also try changing the Display settings (right click on a blank area on your Desktop) to try to access the right-edge of the Forms bar.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Exit the program.  Now restart it and log back in, did the bar go back to normal?

Level 4

Thanks For your Help Happy Tax.  None of your suggestions worked but were all great ideas.  I finally shut the program down and restarted it!  Thank Goodness everything came back to normal!  

Level 4

Thanks To All!  I finally turned program off and restarted and it worked!   🐵  

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@2084 wrote:

Thanks For your Help Happy Tax.  None of your suggestions worked but were all great ideas.  I finally shut the program down and restarted it!  Thank Goodness everything came back to normal!  

Anytime you have weird on screen issues, the go to fix is to exit the program and restart....cures the majority of on screen issues.