Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 5471 How to change Name of Person filing this return

Level 1

My client - joint filer - spouse owns 100% Canada corporation. I have looked everywhere how to change "Name of person filing this return" to show only the wife. It shows both and cannot be changed. Help!! My last resort is to create another client file and attach pdf instead? Thank you!!

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Level 8

What if you make the Wife the taxpayer and the husband the spouse. She would be leading ssn on the return and it would then hopefully use her.