Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 1116 AMT Schedule B to print with return

jdalaimo
Level 1

This is my first question to the community.  I have multiple tax returns that had Form 1116 AMT Schedule B carryovers from 2021 from ATX and in 2022, I cannot get the AMT 1116 and Sch B forms to populate in the tax return.  Has anybody else had this problem and came up with a solution?   I wnat to carryover the AMT information in case it is needed in the future.

Thanks in advance

Jim

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

So you had a data conversion done with your client files from ATX to ProSeries and the 1116 AMT carryover data didnt get carried over? or does the data populate but the forms just arent being included?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
jdalaimo
Level 1

I did a data conversion from ATX to ProSeries but none of the 1116 carryover items moved over on any of the clients so I have been manually entering the regular and AMT amounts in the 1116 input screen.  The regular Sch B populates and prints with the tax return with no problem.  The AMT 1116 and Sch B do not print with the return and I think I need to report that to keep those amounts to be used possibly in the future.  I just cannot get the AMT forms to populate and print just to keep those carryovers alive in case they are ever needed in the future.

Thanks  Jim

0 Cheers