Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

esignature requests-receiving error code-Object reference not set to an instance of an object

CardsCat
Level 2

I am receiving an error code as mentioned above. When I "Ask proseries" what this means, I get a new error code "CefSettings.BrowserSubprocessPath not found". Previous to today, I have had no issues.  Please help.  It's really slowing things down now.  Hoping for an answer here, to avoid long phone call to support.  Thank you

Cathy

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
TaxTime92610
Level 2

I was getting that daily and that function was considered malicious by my anti-virus and it was locking it in the vault, disabling my ability to update or use the integrated Docusign and also can interfere with signin.

I had to go into the virus vault and ask it to restore the item and create an exception.  About once a day my anti-virus tries to do it again, and i have to create the exception.  Annoying, but it works.

0 Cheers