Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 


Level 1

Is it possible to cancel or retrieve an e-file after transmitting the return to proseries but not yet forwarded to IRS? Return is sitting in the proseries e-file center until Feb 12th.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
Level 15
Level 15


Level 14
Level 14

Like @Just-Lisa-Now- said, no. If you have to correct it you should wait and see if it gets rejected before filing an amendment

Level 15

Yes ---------------- as long as you are either Superman or have any friends that own a DeLorean and a flux capacitor.

As a side note, every now and then click on that little alert tab on your program.  It can provide a wealth of information.

Slava Ukraini!