Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPO

sid1024
Level 2

Good morning and happy new year. I have a question regarding the DPO. I just recently inquired about it and agreed to move forward with it. This was on December 21. Every 48 hours they tell me that they are sending me an email which I've never received. Every time I call they give me a different story of the delay. Is there a phone number where we can get an actual person that can assist with this? Apparently, according to Customer Service we cannot contact the DPO team. I'm just trying to get my software going for the new season . 

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
PATAX
Level 15

Here's what happened years ago to some nerd. He was an existing customer of a company that he was trying to get assistance from. I think it was a cable company or phone company or something like this. It was not Intuit. But when he called he would get a robot and have to press a bunch of options and get transferred or put on long hold or maybe reach someone who wasn't much help. So he tried to call again, but when the robot came on with the options, his dog started barking, so he didn't hear everything correctly, and he accidentally pressed the number option for a NEW CUSTOMER. Then he quickly got a very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful representative, who actually spoke better English than nerd boy spoke.😉

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
Accountant-Man
Level 13

What's the DPO? 

Alternatively, what's a DPO?

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
sid1024
Level 2

Deferred payment option

PATAX
Level 15

Here's what happened years ago to some nerd. He was an existing customer of a company that he was trying to get assistance from. I think it was a cable company or phone company or something like this. It was not Intuit. But when he called he would get a robot and have to press a bunch of options and get transferred or put on long hold or maybe reach someone who wasn't much help. So he tried to call again, but when the robot came on with the options, his dog started barking, so he didn't hear everything correctly, and he accidentally pressed the number option for a NEW CUSTOMER. Then he quickly got a very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful representative, who actually spoke better English than nerd boy spoke.😉

IRonMaN
Level 15

Have you tried going through the formal process?

How to sign up for Deferred Payment Option with ProSeries (intuit.com)

Slava Ukraini!
dascpa
Level 11

Have you thought about putting it on your credit card? 

Have you asked IronMan to lend you the money?  I hear his interest rates are quite reasonable.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Reasonable is a matter of perspective.😬

Slava Ukraini!