Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download copy of 2020 software

macaluso
Level 1

Had a computer meltdown due to a lightning strike on property. Worked with an IT guy to download and restore Tax Pro software for 2021, 2022, and 2023. It is working fine. Now I have new customer who walked in the door and needs 2020 filing plus 2021,2022, and 2023. Need help to download another copy of my 2020  Pro Series Professional 1040 software.

Thanks

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

Login to your Intuit account or you can try this:

Installing and unlocking older versions of ProSeries (intuit.com)

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

I have to give you credit. You had a computer crash big time and yet you still agreed to take on a new client who needs 4 years worth of tax returns to be filed. I would have respectfully told them that I have to decline.

IRonMaN
Level 15

They needed the money to cover the cost of the new computer and the IT guy. 😁

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN IT professionals are becoming harder to find.

macaluso
Level 1

Got my 2019 Pro Series program installed but it will not open. Goes through the opening boot up but then displays a message that the program has to have at least one good data file to open and then the program immediately shuts down. 

Anybody have a good  solution for this. Remember this is a new computer and has no Turbotax data files in memory. It is working for years 2020-2023 because the IT guy transferred the data files for those years from the old hard drive to the new hard drive via a cable. Did not transfer the 2019 files at that time because I did not have any interest in going back that far at the time.

0 Cheers