Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody work with corporation's that are subject to the GILTI tax? ProSeries doesn't seem to offer Form 8992?

Level 2
Also need Form 8858 on Foreign Disregarded Entities
0 Cheers