Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS won't work

jo1
Level 4

Oh, yea! Proseries made me update and now my DMS will not work at ALL.  I've run the repair on multiple computers and I've uninstalled / reinstalled and it still is opening, giving me an error message and not letting me see any of my client data.  I'm on a server with 4 computers connected.  Anybody else running into this issue and what did you do?  I was on the phone with technical support for two hours yesterday with a different issue so don't want to go down that rabbit hole unless I have to.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
Tsaxon
Level 1

I just switched to proseries from Ultra Tax and appear to be having the same problem.  I was saving to DMS fine when printing.  Now after several error messages it lets me print to DMS but none of the other clients stuff is in there.  And it appears to be a trial version, but when i go to update license, it tells me there's an error communicating with intuit.

0 Cheers
Tsaxon
Level 1

update from my last post - I went to File - Database and clicked on the one that was the server.  Mine had been changed back to my local drive.  Not sure if that helps at all.  I'm super new to proseries.

0 Cheers
gelizares
Level 2

My DMS wont work at all ever since I upgraded been on tech support for days on end and spent 500 on tech support because they say its my computer.  I'm so frustrated it keeps saying my client entitlemnent isnt installed did repair unintall reinstall nothing works.

0 Cheers