Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deactivated account

CarmenLopez
Level 3

proseries deactivated my account.  how do I resolve this?

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
CarmenLopez
Level 3

yes.  many times!   they said a supervisor would call me back.  still waiting

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
12 Comments 12
dkh
Level 15

Have you tried calling support ?

rcooley25
Level 11

I know you mean well but going on what others have experience with customer support calling them could prove to be as worthless as you know what on a Boar Hog.

CarmenLopez
Level 3

yes.  many times!   they said a supervisor would call me back.  still waiting

0 Cheers
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

@IntuitGabi  Gabi, can you help here?

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
dkh
Level 15

True - calling support isn't always helpful   However no one here can reactivate an account.  

dkh
Level 15

@CarmenLopez    that would have been helpful information to include in your original post  

CarmenLopez
Level 3

Did you find one?

0 Cheers
CarmenLopez
Level 3

ok do you know who can?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Sometimes support is the only help, but if there was more than zilch for details, someone here might be able to help if we knew exactly what was going on.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
CarmenLopez
Level 3

they are saying that I have two e-mail accounts.  I do but the one I have been using for the last 10 + years is the same.  Nothing has changed in my end.  They also mentioned my quick books having the same e-mail.  again that's how its been all this time.  In short,  the people I talked to were clueless as I am.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

But that is kind of the middle of the story.  We need the beginning.  What is happening?  Did your ProSeries disappear?  You can't log on?  You can't log on to your online account?  

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

@CarmenLopez did you get your problem resolved? Would be interested in what happened? I’ve heard of a few instances of Intuit single sign on getting confused with multiple email addresses. 

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround