Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Letter Installment Agreement paragraphs

dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

when i insert the codes for the Form 9465 Installment agreement, the first paragraph does not print....and it hasn't for the last 3 years...at least not for me... and I'm pretty much a guru on the Client Letter part of ProSeries.  Has anyone else had this problem.. or actually inserted the trigger/codes for this agreement and it printed both Paragraph 1 and Paragraph 2?  The trigger and codes for the 2016 Program are exactly the same as the last 3 years...so I wonder what I am missing,,,,

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
Ephesians3-14
Level 8

I don’t get involved in client installment agreements. I tell them to work that out with the IRS on their own. The reason is because of my client profiles, no one really runs into this problem very often. So the easiest thing to do is just to tell the client to contact the IRS, fill out the installment agreement on the IRS website and let them run with the ball. Otherwise, you will spend too much time trying to manage this process… When you gonna be working at other tax returns and making money!

0 Cheers