Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you file 2020 Idaho State Partnership form 65 Electronically with ProSeries?

CDAMike
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Do you see it as a choice on the Federal Info worksheet where you check the State Efile box?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
CDAMike
Level 2

No, it wasn't shown as a choice on the Federal return. That's why I was wondering if there was some other way or I had missed something. It seems odd that Idaho has it available and about 20 vendors offer it, but for some reason Intuit ProSeries does not.

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

It took Intuit a long time to have Indiana IT65 available for efling ---- other vendors had available couple years sooner.       My best guess would be a low number of ProSeries clients in Indiana and Idaho makes it less of a priority.

PATAX
Level 15

@dkh you hit the nail on the head... My experience is that they may not put the same amount of priority on the state returns as they do on the federal returns even if it is a state with many preparers... Just my opinion

CDAMike
Level 2

That seems to explain the situation. Perhaps it's time to consider a change. From Idaho, here are the companies that do provide electronic filing:

1. CCH ProSystem FX (Corporate, S-Corp, Partnership, Fiduciary)
  2. CSC Corptax (Corporate, S-Corp, Partnership)
  3. Drake Tax (Corporate, S-Corp, Partnership, Fiduciary)
  4. GoSystem/OneSource (Corporate, S-Corp, Partnership, Fiduciary)
  5. H&R Block BlockWorks (Corporate, S-Corp, Partnership)
  6. Lacerte (Corporate, S-Corp, Partnership, Fiduciary)
  7. MyTaxPrepOffice (Corporate, S-Corp, Partnership, Fiduciary)
  8. OLT Pro Desktop (Corporate, S-Corp, Partnership, Fiduciary)
  9. OLT Pro Web (Corporate, S-Corp, Partnership, Fiduciary)
  10. Onvio Tax (Fiduciary)
  11. ProConnect Tax Online (Corporate, S-Corp, Partnership, Fiduciary)
  12. Tax Series (Corporate, Partnership)
  13. TaxAct Professional (Corporate, S-Corp, Partnership)
  14. TaxSlayer Professional (Corporate, S-Corp, Partnership, Fiduciary)
  15. TaxWise (Corporation, S-Corp, Partnership)
  16. UltraTax CS (Corporate, S-Corp, Partnership, Fiduciary)
dkh
Level 15

I see Lacerte - an Intuit product -  on the list.   ProSeries is the red-headed step child of Intuit.

CDAMike
Level 2

I saw that too. I'm just a little conflicted because I'm tired of being "strong-armed" by Intuit...regardless of the product.