Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I import a signed Form 2553 to first year 1120S? If yes how do I do it?

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Level 15

You'll need to get it in pdf and attach it.

0 Cheers