Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I efile 1099s through ProSeries

nancy2
Level 5

Is it possible to prepare and efile 1099s through ProSeries?

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You'd have to purchase the Quick Employer Forms add-on.   Probably cheaper/quicker to use one of the 1099 filing website out there, lots to choose from, I see Track1099  mentioned often.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You'd have to purchase the Quick Employer Forms add-on.   Probably cheaper/quicker to use one of the 1099 filing website out there, lots to choose from, I see Track1099  mentioned often.

Taxes-by-Rocky
Level 7

I used QEF this year for some of the 1099s.  They only process four types but they are the main ones (NEC, MISC, INT, DIV).  Would be nice if they added OID.

All things considered, reasonably priced and easy to use and I suspect any quirks this year should be gone by next year as firms use the program more.

Wait, is this the first time I've said something nice about Intuit? Must have been a long day. 🙂

nancy2
Level 5

Thanks.  I have actually used Adams for the past couple of years.  Easy, reasonably priced.  They changed their system this year and it is a nightmare.  And of course, there is zero help.  I will check out your recommendation.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Yes, Ive seen lots of people complaining about Adams this year, they really blew it.