Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bizarre, just bizarre

IRonMaN
Level 15

So I worked on an individual return yesterday and printed it out.  I realized that the client had a second page to a W-2 with Wisconsin withholding.  So a little while I add Wisconsin and life is good.  The package also includes the Minnesota M1PR which is treated as a separate state by Intuit.  So I print out the return and the M1PR and the Wisconsin return aren't being included with the print package.  Ok, maybe the printer had a hiccup.  Just to see if things are working right, I print the whole return package again and once again all that pops out of the printer is the federal and Minnesota.  Exit ProSeries and sign in again.  Hit print again and all 4 returns printout, although the M1PR is out of the normal print order.  Bizarre.  Just bizarre.

Slava Ukraini!
6 Comments 6
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

I once dated a pretty woman from Wisconsin.  Then I met a prettier one from Minnesota.  I couldn't decide what to do. 

One day, I walked into my favorite bar.  The two were there talking to each other.

Just as bizarre....

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
IRonMaN
Level 15

Seeing two pretty women in a bar talking about a green worm would be bizarre.

Slava Ukraini!
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

You print directly, rather than to PDF?

If I do that, I think page 2 of the M1PR (or maybe it is the M1) looks funky.  Not completely gibberish like last year, but still a little funky with some missing letters.

Now I have that 1990's song going through my head, "How Bizarre ...."

IRonMaN
Level 15

New year.  New computer.  New printer.  Life is good - no gibberish this year for me.

Slava Ukraini!
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Nice!

Well, nice when the program actually prints it.  😂

IRonMaN
Level 15

Yup - I never thought I would see the day that it happened.  I’m guessing the 5227 is just over the horizon now🤣

Slava Ukraini!