Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Calculate Assets on Sch L form 1065

George Gereis
Level 2

Hi All,

I am trying to have ProSeries Pro auto calculate assets entred on asset work sheet and have it show on Sch L line 9a for 1065 tax return, but I am not able to find a way, how can I have ProSeries auto generate the total amount of assets on Sch L

fyi I was able to gernerat the calculateion for accumulated depr.

Thank you!

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
JRC
Level 8

That's not how it works. There is no connection between the assets you enter and schedule L. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
dkh
Level 15

I think the section on bottom half of the Accum Depr, Amortization & Depletion Worksheet  is meant for the total assets costs but it is "broken"  

George Gereis
Level 2

I do not see any option on the worksheet 

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

The bottom section titled Total Depreciation, Amortization and Land ......   I think it is meant for the asset costs  but the line numbers for the totals to flow to the Schedule L are off by one.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I always work off of a balance sheet or trial balance.  I don't want Intuit mucking up my schedule L so I never use it.

Slava Ukraini!
JRC
Level 8

That's not how it works. There is no connection between the assets you enter and schedule L. 

0 Cheers
George Gereis
Level 2

Thank you! yup I could not figure it out and looks like it must me entered manually 

Thank you!

0 Cheers
JRC
Level 8
Spoiler
Spoiler
Please select response as solution

Thanks 
0 Cheers