Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any idea how to get to talk to a live person???

marycoin77
Level 2

Last year I wanted to add some programs but the person I talked to did not understand me. I just called, twice and was told they would send me an article to read to understand how to renew my account. NO!  I just wanted to find out if they offered W-2, 1099, etc software because I type 1000's by hand every year.

Does anyone on here use those features? What do they cost and how did you order them? Did you write to them or was it an on line option?

Thank you for any help. Maybe I am getting too old to do taxes...

11 Comments 11
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Quick Employer Forms integrates with the ProSeries software, I dont use it, but heres the info

https://proconnect.intuit.com/tax-accounting-workflow-software/generate-client-payroll-w2-1099/

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

I’ve used the quick employer forms that Lisa pointed you towards for about 5 years… i don’t think they have the ability to file a corrected 1099 … not 100% sure… you may want to check around first. Overall, the software works but is a little clunky 

it does not integrate with Proseries…. Or at least i don’t know how it does

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@Skylane wrote:

I’ve used the quick employer forms that Lisa pointed you towards for about 5 years… i don’t think they have the ability to file a corrected 1099 … not 100% sure… you may want to check around first. Overall, the software works but is a little clunky 

it does not integrate with Proseries…. Or at least i don’t know how it does

It doesnt integrate with it?  I saw this up in the menubar, I thought that connected PS with QEF

qef.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

No, it doesn't integrate with the tax software.  That link is just the trail to get there.

Slava Ukraini!
IRonMaN
Level 15

But for the record, W-2 and 1099 preparation packages are a dime a dozen.  Do a Google search and you will find a bunch to choose from.  Everybody has their own favorite software that they use.

Slava Ukraini!
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

thanks @IRonMaN and @Just-Lisa-Now-   at least I know how to find the software now.... Always had to go in through my Intuit account....   

FWIW,  I've always though QE forms was somewhat cheesy... use  it because it's relatively inexpensive and I'm too lazy to change. 

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
PATAX
Level 15

@marycoin77 take a look at Advanced Micro Solutions 1099 Etc. W-2 preparation, 941-940s 1099s and so forth.

PATAX
Level 15

@marycoin77 your question was: any idea how to get to talk to a live person? Even if you do get through, you may not be able to understand them, unless you studied Broken English when you were in school.

Jonesin1
Level 4

1-800-434-6818 Customer Service for ProSeries

marycoin77
Level 2

Every time I call the number, they tell you to input your account number and then they say they will email you an article to read. No, I wanted a live person.

linda2
Level 5

We've used Advanced Micro Solution 1099-ETC program for many years to prepare W-2s and 1099s.  User friendly and not too expensive.  Also offers e-file option (which is basically mandatory now).