Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alien cloaking devices and implication for tax professionals😉

PATAX
Level 15

Just heard on the radio about a video of aliens using cloaking devices in Las Vegas area. Went online to see the video, and it does look like that indeed. Hopefully this technology will be able to be reverse engineered, and then we can use the technology to cloak client's tax information from unauthorized eyes.😉

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

You got your story wrong.  That was Bigfoot in action, not aliens.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

10 Comments 10
IRonMaN
Level 15

You got your story wrong.  That was Bigfoot in action, not aliens.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN Iron Man, do a Google search and take a look at that video, it should be on YouTube. It really does look like something is there. 

qbteachmt
Level 15

"It really does look like something is there."

Uh, doesn't that mean the cloak is not working?

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
PATAX
Level 15

Good Point QB. But what you see is a fuzzy outline and you can see the eyes. The cloaking devices merely change the direction of light somehow, I don't think they're 100% foolproof in certain light conditions. But hopefully someone else will have more information on this.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I watched it after I read your post.  I think the aliens should stay in the cloakroom if they really don’t want to be seen and forget about cloaking devices.  I’m guessing they shop at ACME for their cloaking supplies.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN Didn't it look real?  I believe there is something there, and you know sometimes I am a little bit of a pessimist and cynical. Even the time Sasquatch was around me and Heidi, I didn't believe that's what it was. That was until I checked the Bigfoot report sighting map online, and sure enough, right where I was at, there had been previous Bigfoot sighting(s) and it was marked on the map!

IRonMaN
Level 15

I used to believe that a creature like Bigfoot could exist.  It took a lot of years before I saw my first wolf in the woods.  So if something like a known animal like the wolf was hard to find in the wild, I thought something like Bigfoot could exist.   And then came along the  Bigfoot TV show on Discovery or History and those morons managed to convince me that Bigfoot does not exist.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN A client and friend, who is descended from one of the first families that settled in this area,  told me that his deceased Great Aunt had been gathering logs, when she was young, in a remote area, transporting the logs by horse to be sold. This was many decades ago. This was long before the first use of the word "Bigfoot" from the first California sighting. She saw one. It walked upright and was hairy and didn't do anything to her. The remote area that she saw it was the same exact area where Heidi and I where at. He told me this after I told him what happened. So who knows? There may be something to it.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Could be.  Or she saw a bear.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I just watched the original Predator movie the other day, I can confirm, the alien cloaking device does exist and its been around quite a long time!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪